4 2-inch thick Pork Loin center chops, bone in
1/3 cup Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
1 sprig fresh rosemary, stripped and chopped fine
2 large cloves garlic, chopped fine
Kosher salt/fresh ground pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate pork chops in mixture. Refrigerate covered for 2 hours or more. Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Pour olive oil in hot saute pan. Add pork chops and sear for 2 minutes per side. Place pan in oven and roast for approximately 10-12 minutes or till internal temperature is 145 degrees (and meat is done at bone joint). Set chops aside under foil tent to rest. Put same pan on medium high burner and add 1/2 cup of chicken broth to deglaze and reduce by half. Plate chops and pour liquid over them. Serve with light green salad and vegetable in season. Serves 4.
- Pork Medallions with Vanilla Fig Balsamic (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Hope’s Baked Brie w/ Vanilla Fig or Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Ann’s Grilled Peach Kabobs w/ Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Ann’s Summer Peach Salad with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Fruit Platter and Goat Cheese Log with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)