4 cups of mixed greens (any combination of swiss chard, spinach, kale, mustard greens)
1 heaping tbsp shallots, chopped
1 clove garlic chopped
1/2 cup golden raisins
2 Tbsp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
1. Soak raisins in vinegar for 1/2 hr
2. Heat oil in 10″ skillet
3. Add shallots, saute for 2 min or until softened
4. Add garlic stir for 1 min
5. Add greens, tossing occasionally for about 4 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat. Add raisins.
- Iris’ Roasted Beet, Orange & Goat Cheese Salad with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange Olive Oil (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Pork Chops with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Rosemary (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Ann’s Summer Peach Salad with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Ann’s Grilled Peach Kabobs w/ Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)