- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1Tablespoon Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
Line a jelly roll pan with foil.
Cut ends of asparagus, mix oil and vinegar and toss with asparagus.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toast for 10 min or until tender.
- Iris’ Endive, Pear, Orange and Almond Summer Salad w/ Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar & Blood Orange Olive Oil (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Roasted Beet, Orange & Goat Cheese Salad with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange Olive Oil (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Pork Chops with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Rosemary (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)