- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- olive oil
- 2-3 med onions, sliced length wise
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Balsamic ( or Black Currant Balsamic)
Season breasts with a mixture of 1/4 tsp thyme, salt and pepper. Heat skillet over med heat. Add 1 Tbs of olive oil and 1 Tbs butter; saute onions until soft or caramelized. You may need to turn the heat down so the onions do not brown too quickly. Add balsamic and 1/4 tsp of thyme, salt and pepper. Raise heat and reduce until slighty thickened.
Saute Chicken breasts in equal amounts of 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter until brown about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Divide onions on plates, slice breasts and fan over onions. Spinkle a little parsley over the chicken if you like.
- Roasted Asparagus with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar & Meyer Lemon Olive Oil (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Skinless Chicken Breast with Balsamic Salsa (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Goat Cheese and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Iris’ Pork Chops with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Rosemary (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)